The Only Powder I Use On My Baby

Posted by REBECCAPAPIN on May 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am one of those moms who does a tremendous amount of research before buying a product. This fragrance-free baby powder is the only one I have chosen to use on my son, from his birth until now (8 months old currently). I love that it is talc-free and feels so smooth when I rub it on. He has never had a diaper rash at any point, and I credit this baby powder for that. Highly recommended.

this is excellent

Posted by bbchris on April 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent and great value. 4 oz lasts for ages. I use for our daughters bodies after bathtime and they seem to like it. It does not smell and doesn't cake up. Excellent powder, highly recommended in this household!

Not just for babies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can't say enough about this product, it has brought me a lot of peace of mind. No dangerous talc or cornstarch (corn=GMO) or any other harmful additives typically found in body powders. No obnoxious fragrance either. Texture and application is fine, it's a little different than other powders, but you get used to it: it does not cake. I have suggestion for the reviewers who have said they have not used the product: "Looks good" is not a review. Please do not leave comments until after you have actually used the product.

New and improved very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

They have changed the colour of the packaging from yellow to white now, and seem to have refined the powder as well. A lot more delicate and fine. It spreads nicely, has no smell or feeling that it is a starch or food. Keeps me cool in the hot humid weather and a little goes a long way.

Good dry shampoo

Posted by Poppy87 on August 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Stopped using Johnson's on my scalp because of the talc that's in it. This is a decent substitute, no talc, no smell, does its job for sucking up oil at hair roots.

love this powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this all the time on myself, it helps keep me cool

Promises kept.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

This powder is exactly as advertised. Silky, fragrance free and is also easy to use and works very nicely to keep skin protected. This product is being used by an adult to help with chaffing.

My go to baby powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using baby powder after showering for almost 10 years (yes, I'm an adult) and this one is soft and subtle, I always have a bottle around. 10/10.

Clean ingredients

Posted by LovingLife85 on November 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Happy to have found a healthy baby powder for my sensitive baby. Organic with no talc, cornstarch, or preservatives. This has no scent to it and has worked well keeping baby dry and preventing diaper rash. The only negative about it is that it doesn't "dust" out of the container well. Doesn't bother me much though. I just spread it over baby. At least there isn't any powder floating in the air to breathe in.

Powder is wonderful

Posted by Miraclee on July 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

There is not an expiration date on the container. With what the powder consists of, does not one. I use the powder on my body, the very private parts. It does not clot on your body. I use a large powder puff. This powder is wonderful, have recommended it to so many people. hope you enjoy as much.