This can help now and then

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Mostly it stabilizes. Not wanting to imbalance my natural amino acid balances, I try to take this only occasionally as needed. But when things are getting to be too much, this helps.

like chewable L-Theanine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

They're more expensive, but chewables seem to give better results than tablets or capsuls.

Chew and relax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Suntheanine is a great product to have around to take the edge off at stressful times. Also good for sleep. No side effects, and does not hammer you like prescription drugs.

Natural Factors, L-Theanine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

L-Theanine worked 15-20 minutes creating a very soothing and relaxed state. Effective as a sleep aid as well. Tranquil Sleep, however, puts you to sleep in a deeper fashion. I use L-Theanine with Ibuprofen if I should have a headache and for me it is wonderful, without any side effects. Patricia

It does calm you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My doctor suggested I use this to help me quit smoking. It does calm you down. I used three, broken into four pieces so I could have one whenever I started needing to smoke. It got me through the first day, but I didn't use any more because I was feeling a little out of it by the end of the day. It didn't make me sleepy, just not all there. Never felt that way before and just didn't like the feeling. If I'm ever going through something bad, like emergency surgery on a relative, I would take them to keep me calm through that, but not for everyday stress.

Natural Factors Suntheanine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to work quite well for anxiety, although I don't agree with the claim (often made about L-Theanine) that it doesn't cause any drowsiness at all. The tablets themselves are delicious and this represents a welcome change from swallowing the giant plasticy capsules that other supplements tend to be packaged in.

wake me up product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really surprised when I noted that there was no pill but a chewable tablet. Really like it! Right on the money. A wake me up morning.

Flavor is Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These taste pretty good, but I am not sure yet, whether I am more relaxed yet or not.

Quick review...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't really feel more relaxed when I take it, but when I take it in the evenings I sleep through the whole night which is a big accomplishment for me. Normally I will fall asleep easily and then wake up around 2am and find myself unable to fall back asleep. Since I have been taking this I now sleep through the night, EVERY night! :)

coping with side effects of tamoxifen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use this product mid-week (1 tablet) to cope with the side effects of Tamoxifen (insomnia). At weekends I take the 'tranquil sleep' product - but its slightly too strong for me mid week. As a pair both do the job Delighted with reliable service from iHerbs

1 2