My dogs loved it.

Posted by hadas67 on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice package for a good price, my dog and my son's dog loved it (old dogs, wanted something good for their old joints).

Itching decline!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My little beagle's had the problem of itching since her first come to me at 1 and a half month. Varieties of medication've been applied since then until purchasing Allergy Aids and All-In-One that help her symptom decline.

All in ONE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog ate the whole box and I immediately ordered new ones, he must be healty whole winter.

Great Supplement for Pets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product for dogs. It contains all the essential vitamins and minerals. If this product were to include aminos, then it would be perfect.

My 🐕 loved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

Insecure Lid to Packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I would like to request that iherb pays attention to the packaging. This arrived with the lid detached and all the chews were spilled in the box. The lid of these chews are not secure and after being tossed and thrown around through postal service, it was literally damaged. I still gathered the chews and mix one in with my 15yr old Pomeranian's main meal, not sure if it supplements as it claims but will re-order to try out longer.

My dog didn't like them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog didn't like them, also the container was open in the outer box and all contents fell out, the pellets dried out a fair bit during transportation.