This worked for my 75 year old Aunt

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Her hair grew about 4 inches in 6 months and is full and longer. She looks amazing. I am trying it also...

Holy grail!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I’ve been using this product since July while having a protective style. First off all, this stuff works miracles. I was able to receive 2 1/2 inched of growth from mid July to early September (I wish I could post pics. I used to use manetabolism but I nvr seen result btw for one bottle of hairfiniy and manetabolism is equal to two 60 days natrol hair pills. Looove this!!!

Gooood !

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried many things before this and nothing worked. This worked but only for my nails. My hair grew too but i don't really know if its thanks to this or something else that i've been using. If you want something to grow your nails, this is your friend. Instead of one i take two capsules a day.

Does Exactly What It Says

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product my nails are stronger and just keep growing, my hair is definitely thicker despite colouring damage. Definitely recommended my nails were thin, weak and soft before this, have my next tub ready to go 👍👍

Hair skin and nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Improvement in hair growth and skin elasticity also nails are stronger . Need to take with food as I found I got a slight stomach cramp on an empty stomach

Another hair and nails supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this for one month but have not noticed any improvement in my hair or nails.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can't say anything about nails, cause I have strong nails.. but I have noticed the stop of hair fall, also I have noticed something funny that my eyelashes come thicker...

This worked. Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

This worked. Great!

Magical

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got it for my wife. Her hair stop falling after it was because of restricted diet She is taking 2 capsuls daily

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good