A perfect product for hair loss prevention

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My wife had a problem of hair falling especially after second delivery. We tried many products, oils and even medicines but the results were not that much promising. I've purchased Biotin 10000 and the results were really amazing. Just you need to keep in mind that Biotin is like protein so its molecules are big and needs time to be mixed with our body and to show the results. The bottle is 100 caps and is suitable for almost 3 months and 10 days. Upon finishing the first bottle, you will obviously see the differences especially in the areas that had almost no hair before. The hair growth rate will be satisfying and the hair falling should be almost gone. Few bottles should really vanish your previous worries and should return the nice look to you. The product is purely natural and has no side effects to my wife. I really recommend this product. Please click YES if you find this review useful for you. Thanks.

Very potent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for diabetics and reduces sugar fast. Cut tabs in half or quarters if required. Seems to interact with chromium GTF so maybe take separate from chromium GTF.

Unbelievable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My hair, nails and skin have improved to the point that people have noticed and asked me what I do...I have told all my friends and family about I herb....

Taking to strengthen my nails and stop hair from falling out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far so good! I am doing the HCG diet and my problem in the past was dry scalp, hair falling out and brittle nails. My nails starts growning within a few days of taking this - 1 per day with my fish oil. My hair stopped falling out too! Will continue to buy this brand as I know it is working great.

LOVE IT! WORKS REALLY GREAT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I sufferd from hair loss for 2 months, I tried so many things and visited so many doctors but with no results. After using this, I can really say that it's really works well! I can see the difference, less hair loss and my hair started to look healthier. I use it with mane n' tail Shampoo and conditioner and I'm happy with the result.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this with Country Life Maxi-Hair and it's helped my skin, hair and nails.Biotin is needed to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and amino acids helping the body convert food into fuel through the production of energy. So it's not just good for your hair, skin and nails but for the overall performance of the human body and nervous system. Seems like a side benefit of it is that you end up with nice hair, skin and nails. Cant complain there!!

Really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Only purchased this product about a month ago and i did purchase it because i have seen many blogs and youtuber's raving that it speeds up hair growth. As i'm trying to grow long locks that i haven't been able to grow in the past. As its only been a month or so I have already noticed my hair growing faster than it was before but even more impressive is the rate the my nails were growing... I have to cut them from super long to short at least once a week and not only do they grow long fast they also grow healthy and extremely strong. The nail does not break and become brittle. I was sceptical about using the maximum dosage as you don't exactly know what effects it might have on your body but it does not have any side effects nor ill feelings or changes within the body. A fantastic product for the short amount of time i have been using it and will definitely be continuing to use it until my hair is at desired length.

I used it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used it after 2 weeks my hair fallen decreased alot but my face become full of acne i dont know why??

skeptical at first

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical at first because there are people saying that this will not help with your hair and will also cause break out. For the break out part I read that it's best to take biotin with Zinc so I bought this with Zinc and boy! Little hair started coming out of my head slowly ain't I glad to see it! I'm a female in late20s with thin hair since I was a kid and I thought that I am gonna live my whole life with what I have but this, this gives me hope! I hope this will help me in a long run and will come back for an update after a month use, if it allows. Btw, no break out yet, but there were little red dots on my face for the first two days but it stopped on the third day, not sure if it's related though.

Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my wife as her falling hair was terrible ! After taking half a bottle, the improvement was impressive! But she stop taking it! Somehow i don't encourage her to continue as i find the 1000 mg is too high! 500 mg will be ideal!