So far no visible result

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Biotion since one month ago, but no visible result can be seen so far.maybe need to wait for a longer time?

Great for hair, bad for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought these vitamins because I suffer from serious hair loss. I lose hair throughout the day and pull chunks out in the shower. These vitamins after only 5-6 weeks of uses reduce my breakage by 1/4 to 1/3 and reduce the amount of hair I pull out while washing it. I have had extremely bad breakouts because of these vitamins, and before taking these pimples weren't apart of my life. I am going to try decreasing the concentration to see if it clears my skin but still continues to improve my hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hair became stronger.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

I guess it's still early to make any comments, as I just started taking them. By the way I'm only taking half of the tablets a day. Please advise me if half of the tablets is a right dose (equal to 5000 mcg).

Made My Skin Break Out The Next Day

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Even after taking half or a quarter of the tablet, my skin still broke out the next day. I’ve read that taking high amount of biotin stops vitamin B5 from absorbing property in your body, because they use the same receptors. That might be the cause of breakouts.

Not much

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this biotin because used before same brand and same strength but in capsules, from amazon. It was change the length of my hair SIGNIFICALLY!! Unfortunately, can`t buy it anymore on amazon but it worked so WELL

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried some other products to compare 'em to this one.. and I actually could see the different! I won't lie, it's working.. but you have to be patient! anyways, you can find what is better than this, it's good.. but not great :) كويس لكن في منتجات اخرى افضل منه، النتيجه تحتاج صبر على فكره.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

I finished a whole bottle and didn't notice any change, during or after taking these. But that's okay. I was aware of the possible side effects, so I took zinc daily that my skin wouldn't break out. Sometimes I took the pill to empty stomach, but not after I got really bad heartburn. I have never had anything like that, I couldn't even sleep and nothing helped me.

Natrol Biotin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

Havent taken this long enough to tell...

Still in the midst of trying out..

Posted by elfiefay on January 6 2017 | Verified Purchase