Disasterous product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Soon after I started using this product, it gave me breakouts. This is the worst product I've ever used. I won't recommend this even to my enemy.

Very bad experience !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i had ordered my products since more than one month and half, and i didn't get it till the moment !!!!! really very bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad Experience and i need to refund my money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Did not receive my products. I waited 2 months

No result

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've bought this product to make my nails thicker and stronger, and noticed no result at all

Hidden charges for airport clearance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No proper guidance has been provided about the charge of airport clearance. I ended up paying more than the cost of the product for the airport clearance which was not made aware to me while ordering. In case I am aware about such payment I would not have proceeded with the order.

lousy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've started taking it once I received my purchase about 2 months back. Till now I don't see any difference for my hair and nails. My hair is still falling and its not thickening. Its a total waste. Besides that, this product really increase my metabolism rate. Will never repurchase. Disappointed.

I did nt receive my order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dear sir Warm greetings.Today is 1st of March and i didnt received my order yet.Please return my money back(you have to know that i dont have paypal account ). Thanks a lot.

sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

not received until now please help

Never delivered

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It was never delivered to me and was asking 1500 Rs more to clear the customs which was never told me while buying the product so the product cost double then any indain shopping site. I want my redund ASAP. And i will never refer to anyone to buy the product from this site ...

It was fine for a first 1 month, but later i got acne!!! Don't buy this product

Posted by Natalina on Jan 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was using that product for a month and everything was fine, but later i notice, that i start having acne more and more every day. Normally my face is pure clean, no acne at all, but what happened next month was terrible. All my chin and chicks it full of acne, my legs and back start having it as well. I stopped that pills and in 1 week my face start being normal again. Don't recommend that pills.

1 2 3 4