Not recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is a very high dose of caffiene! I used quarter a scoop and still kept me awake all night.. The first two times it boosted my energy in the gym and then it stopped! I increased the dose to half and then to one and still only felt the lack of sleep! I stopped using it, and I do not recommend it.. Just take a double shot of espresso and go!

Nice pre- workout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you're looking for something with a nice taste that doesn't give you a weird buzz / come down after then this is a product for you! I usually use another brand of pre-work out & wanted to try something different (cannot get this product in Australia) so I had it shipped from the states. Read reviews & found this tub of goodness & what a fantastic price! I feel so focused & as if my work outs are prolonged with uplift. I'll be re-purchasing once my tub starts to get low. **Edit, I'm pretty stimulant resistant, so I tend to take atleast one heaped scoop with 200mls of water (just under US 7 fluid oz) & feel fine.

Delicious taste and great pre-workout drink!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is perfect for women who wants a push before and during their workout. I drink this everyday before I go to the gym and I am amaze how I far I can go with the energy I get from this.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this product very useful

Nothing Better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this pre workout for a year and a half....I have tried MANY other pre workouts and this has been my absolute favorite. The flavor is even yummy

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gives you lots of energy

Great but watch your dosage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I definitely felt the effects after taking this. I spent longer at the gym without feeling tired. First time i used half the dose, second time i used the recommended dose. After the first time, i was quite pumped for a while after i finished my workout. The second time it was terrible. I'm usually not sensitive to caffeine(i have 2 cups of strong coffee a day), but this time halfway through my workout I had to run to the toilet. I then had the runs for a whole day after. It also made me feel ill in the stomach. I haven't tried it again but i will try it next time at a 1/4 of the dose. Flavour is nice but too sweet for my liking.

Didnt feel any energy boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doesnt seem to work. Powder clumps into black particles are a 1 month despite being extra careful with using dry scoop etc.

Not recommended for beginners

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

make me dizzy & sick...mayb its ok for athletes ...not me :(

not working

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gave it 3 chances . Never worked ! And taste so artificial .