Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super product with good price.Fast Delivery

Product Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

with only the first day of this cleanse i could already notice the change as my body was clearing itself from all the bad toxins. i didnt expect it to work straight away as it is a 14 day cleanse. Defiantly recommend it ladies

IHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Excellent price.

why?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

after two days waiting my huh!

Not as good as I thought..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Read soo many good reviews of this product so decided to try it for myself.. I've never tried a cleanse before so wasn't sure what to expect. Along with a healthy diet & regular exercise (which is a part of my every day routine anyway) I didn't really see much of a difference, even when I upped the dosage to three tablets before bed.. The only thing I got was cramping / a sore stomach..

This Product Is working great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Product Is working great!!

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super

Helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just finished 14 days and it really made me regular so happy,doesn't taste great though

REALLY Removes Waste From Tummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works pretty good! the first week if you haven't been eating clean or you are backed up, it will definitely get your waste out of there! You will feel relieved of any bloating. I had a minor stomach cramp the first 2 - 3 days which triggered the urge to go but nothing major or too painful. The first 3 days I literally was going 5-8 times within 24 hrs! until my body got out everything that was backed up. I also ate pretty clean the entire 2 weeks I took it. No Soda, VERY minimal carbs, No Alcohol, No Red Meat, and no Sweets... like pastries and desserts. So by week two it had slowed down to maybe 3-4 times a day. I'm not sure why you can't do it longer than 14 days but I am starting again in 6 weeks!