Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

after using skin is very soft. Would prefer another smell, but is ok

Spa-like Scrub

Posted by Ejknows on December 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a reasonable price enzyme scrub. so I tried this one. It is very nice, smoothes the skin surface, smells nice, skin is not tight afterwards. It feels like a spa type facial at a great price!

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

pleasant texture & brightens my conplection after use.

Mild exfoliation

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very mild exfoliation, safe and gentle.

MyChelle products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have not used any of MyChelle products that i did not like.

Limpia bien pero demasiado ácido

Posted by arael6 on April 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Había leido buenas críticas y lo adquirí porque buscaba un exfoliante que no tuviera gránulos grandes. La consistencia es bastante fluida y con partículas pequeñitas, como sal fina. La primera impresión al abrirlo es que huele a cítricos, demasiado. Tengo la miel muy sensible y reactiva, por ese motivo creo que no es para mí. Al aplicarlo en la cara limpiaba pero no me gustaba porque era demasiado ácido, me irritaba un poco mientras lo masajeaba. Lo estuve utilizando como exfoliante corporal para terminarlo y ahí si me convenció, en el resto del cuerpo ninguna pega. Es un buen producto pero para pieles fuertes que toleren estos ingredientes tan cítricos.

irriatates my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

if I use it too often.

Ouch, strong stuff

Posted by KaliMama on January 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin which isn`t particularly sensitive, but this felt like a very strong formula. I was very excited about trying it after reading the reviews, and bought the cleanser and enzyme mist from the same series. The cleanser ended up leaving my skin red and dried out. The only product that I like is the Enzyme mist, which isn`t all that impressive either, but does add a little moisture. The scrub didn`t remove the dry flakes at all, rather seemed to MAKE my skin worse and as flaky as I`ve never seen it before (i used it combined with the cleanser, which also seemed to dry my skin out.). The skin does feel amazingly smooth afterwards, but my face looked red and the skin irritated. Not sure if I`ll take the risk of using it again, as my skin seemed to improve when I stopped using it , which means the dryness wasn`t mainly due to the cold winter

DO NOT BUY if you live in the UK

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought 4 of these for shipment to the UK (£48.84) with an additional shipping fee ( $1.49). The total cost was £50.33. However, when the shipment arrived at my door, the DHL courier asked me to pay an additional £21! I expected to pay 20% in VAT but I did not expect an additional 20% fee from DHL. They call this an 'Advance Payment', which appears remarkably like a straight-forward way to get more money out of you. This is like the mysterious "processing fees" banks charge you for instantaneous computer transactions, such as money transfers, that require less than a millisecond to complete but for which you pay a substantial fee. So although the shipping is already paid for, DHL will add a big chunk of change on the back end when the VAT is more than £5. That is, unless of course you have a "deferment account", which I figure most customers do not. So if you don't have this "deferment account" and you live in the UK, I would advise you shop elsewhere for this product. And, should you refuse to pay DHL's exorbitant "Advance Payment" and ask for a refund, iHerb will charge you for shipping and "any return costs". Caveat emptor.

Good scrub, poor results

Posted by nattfisk on July 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not all crazy about this scrub. It doesn't cleanse properly, and it doesn't make my skin any better lookig, even with a really clean diet. Won't buy again.