Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

Reviews
1-4 of 4 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Too harsh for my cheeks

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have some redness and couperose on my cheeks and this is just too harsh for me. I only use enzyme products for exfoliation and the granules in this cream were just too harsh on my cheeks. I ended up using this on my dry feet and it actually worked great for dissolving chapped dead skin layers.

Thanks for your feedback!

Limpia bien pero demasiado ácido

Posted by arael6 on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Había leido buenas críticas y lo adquirí porque buscaba un exfoliante que no tuviera gránulos grandes. La consistencia es bastante fluida y con partículas pequeñitas, como sal fina. La primera impresión al abrirlo es que huele a cítricos, demasiado. Tengo la miel muy sensible y reactiva, por ese motivo creo que no es para mí. Al aplicarlo en la cara limpiaba pero no me gustaba porque era demasiado ácido, me irritaba un poco mientras lo masajeaba. Lo estuve utilizando como exfoliante corporal para terminarlo y ahí si me convenció, en el resto del cuerpo ninguna pega. Es un buen producto pero para pieles fuertes que toleren estos ingredientes tan cítricos.

Thanks for your feedback!

irriatates my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

if I use it too often.

Thanks for your feedback!

Good scrub, poor results

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not all crazy about this scrub. It doesn't cleanse properly, and it doesn't make my skin any better lookig, even with a really clean diet. Won't buy again.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-4 of 4 total