Potent Pre-Workout with serious firepower for plateau busting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have experimented with N.O.Fury before and I did not like the side effects that came with the burst of energy and the rush. For me, I had such profuse sweating that I could not stand it, along with many blemishes and an overall aggressive behavior. Since that time I decided to try it again without following the manufacture's recommended servings. I found the sweet spot for me with this pre to be a half fury before my workout daily. Any more and I sweat way too much! The pluses are many.. Increased pump, you can really feel the muscles working in any given set with this pre. For serious horsepower to charge through HIIT and hardcore pumping sessions, I use a half scoop of the original C4 pre workout and a half fury and I attack the weights with superman energy. I wish you the best with your program and your life! May The Lord bless you all!

Might help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Don't see much change in using this. Would help if label told you how much of what was in it.

Good Deal...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using these for about a month now and my pumps have been alot better. I can see and feel the difference. This is a quality product for the price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good ptoduct, good pump.

Great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

More harder easy

Great Pump

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Felt the pump after 35 min. Easy to swallow.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So pump and powerful

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

for me it is the best product. We got together with creatine X3 and natural sterol Universal. No simo little tired, I feel like eating beasts in the hall. I ordered another 3 boxes.

like that pump effect !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Use it before my wieght training and feel their pump effect ! good job !

Great Stuff!