The perfect nude lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have fair skin, blond hair and blue eyes and this lipstick looks just perfect. Not too pink not too brown just the right colour. Feels good the whole day. Will buy again.

Love Love Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love, love, love this lipstick. The colour is very natural (like my lips-colour but better) and it is very smooth and moisturising. It is better than my other branded nude lip-sticks. The only downside is that my lipstick broke after the first few applications. Maybe I am too excited in applying it. Definitely will repurchase another one. I will certainly try out the other shades of lipstick too.

Very nice natural lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it is very creamy and has nice neutral color with a tiny hint of coral. covers nicely. I am blond with a light complexion and it's perfect for me. as for the smell, it has no fragrance. just a little hint of some oil that must be an ingredient.Does not bother me at all, and I'm sensitive to fragrance (artificial mostly).

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the color and texture. It's perfect.

good working

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good color, good quality

great lipstick great company

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love these lipsticks but have yet to find the right color. I keep trying because the quality is so good and my lips love them. Their nail polish is also low toxic and good quality.

Great natural lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great color and ideal coverage so the only star down is for the terrible smell.

Great lipstick!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i like this nude lipstick it is perfect color for my lips, natural but better ;)

Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nude lipstick arrived in good condition. Soft on the lips and easy to use on its own or blend with other lipsticks color. Will highly recommend this brand to others.

Hard to buy make-up online

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Colour is different from that shown - slightly browner. Perfect match to lip colour, but not what I expected from pic. Am not too concerned as feels nice and natural on lips. Will use often just like a lip balm.

1 2