The perfect nude lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have fair skin, blond hair and blue eyes and this lipstick looks just perfect. Not too pink not too brown just the right colour. Feels good the whole day. Will buy again.

Love Love Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love, love, love this lipstick. The colour is very natural (like my lips-colour but better) and it is very smooth and moisturising. It is better than my other branded nude lip-sticks. The only downside is that my lipstick broke after the first few applications. Maybe I am too excited in applying it. Definitely will repurchase another one. I will certainly try out the other shades of lipstick too.

Very nice natural lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

it is very creamy and has nice neutral color with a tiny hint of coral. covers nicely. I am blond with a light complexion and it's perfect for me. as for the smell, it has no fragrance. just a little hint of some oil that must be an ingredient.Does not bother me at all, and I'm sensitive to fragrance (artificial mostly).

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the color and texture. It's perfect.

good working

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

good color, good quality

great lipstick great company

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love these lipsticks but have yet to find the right color. I keep trying because the quality is so good and my lips love them. Their nail polish is also low toxic and good quality.

Great natural lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great color and ideal coverage so the only star down is for the terrible smell.

Color Not as Pictured

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a perfectly nice formula, however the color of the lipstick does not remotely resemble the photo on the web site. It is not a pale pink nude, but a deep, warm rose color. Photo is very misleading.

Smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

The color is not baby pink but nude. It’s so soft and smooth on the lips. It’s pigmented. I like it so much and will buy other colors very soon :)

Great lipstick!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

i like this nude lipstick it is perfect color for my lips, natural but better ;)

1 2