Better healing and immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Started taking zinc prior to major surgery and noticed my skin is clearer and I feel better within.

I had stomach ache

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

but will divide the tablet in smaller pieces through the day next time

Hard to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have only tried this product once, as I had trouble swallowing it. The pills are to the bigger side and is not coated. I really like the brand, though. And it arrived as expected.

Great cadmium-free zinc supplement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Great price. The product does not contain phosphate fillers, which would likely be contaminated with cadmium. That's why take zinc! Also, the zinc is in the form of zinc gluconate, which is the form reported to contain the least amount of cadmium of all available zinc supplement. The carcinogenic heavy metal, cadmium, is in our food supply because it is a contaminant in the phosphate fertilizers used in crop production. Zinc and cadmium compete in our bodies, so I take zinc to reduce the assimilation of cadmium. Thanks!

best price / value zinc, BUT Zinc may cause nausea on an empty stomach !

Posted by Hungarian on May 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

after eating food or with meals otherwise, nausea ! easily breakable in half !

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great :) Gives me what I need :) But find the shape and textue and size hard to swallow sometimes:c

Asking Duty charges that i have not known while ordering the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is not yet delivered to me. Because DHL courrier service is asking to pay duty charges... this charge i have not known while ordering this product.. so i am refusing the product due to the duty charges... pls return back my money...