buying more!

Posted by chantal on July 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

great taste I ever had. Small size, easy to chew. No terrible feeling like a chalk. Buying more.

coffee mocha calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

tried these after numerous liquids many were undrinkable these are fantastic, lovely taste and easy to chew .. buying more !

Chewable Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 1st attempt to try on chewable calcium. The thought of chewing it is fearful & amazingly this product change my mind..it simply taste so awesome..glad that I make a correct choice to buy it..am adding it to cart for my next purchase.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste. We-family, love it. Right size to pop into the mouth. I guess for all calcium are the same. Chalky. But we still love it!!

Love this Chewable Super Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this chewable super calcium 600 +D3 product. Just can't swallow those big soft gels anymore. And the Coffee Mocha Flavor tastes delicious!

Posted by archeiherb on October 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I usually choose chewables to take calcium supplement because average calcium tablet is too big to swallow.And this mocha flavor is not bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty, of a coffee flavor. The only thing that worries me about it is the amount of calcium in one pill. I think it's too much. Our bodies are not prepared to handle so much of calcium in one shot. Single tablet should not contain more than 300mg. Calcium makes the blood ticker and helps the wounds to heal. But could thicken the blood too quickly because of the amount of miligrams.

Best on the market.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

My elderly mother takes this & it helps protect her bones as she has osteoporosis. She can't swallow large tablets so being chewable makes this perfect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

taste so good.

taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

have tried the second bottle, not sure if it works or not, but, the coffee mocha flavor is good

1 2