Junk ingredients.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has too many cheap filler ingredients, including stomach cancer causing talc (which is listed on my bottle but not on this page), titanium dioxide, and sodium lauryl sulfate in the "Other ingredients". I've never seen an oral supplement have sodium lauryl sulfate in it before, until now. Why is a FOAMING AGENT found in soaps, shampoos, detergents and toothpastes in this?!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many, many things for sleep and most of them have melatonin in them I don't like the melatonin added in any product and this product does not have melatonin and this product works very, very good no side affects. Works!

Definitely works

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on February 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've always been insomniac and had been depending on something not legal in my state as a sleep aid because out of all other things I've tried nothing else worked but I didn't want to be dependent permanently. But this supplement in combination with GABA and a low dose of Melatonin, I've basically finally found the cure. Now I actually fall asleep, stay asleep, and wake up feeling fine. The only thing I dislike about this supplement is that it contains sodium lauryl sulfate which is found in cleaning supplies so I'll update this review once I find a healthier alternative.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this product has zero effect on me. I loved the ingredients, but this might just not be strong enough.

Since using this product I have been able to sleep all night, (Unheard of for me)

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended. It works and I wake up feeling well rested and alert.

Let's just put it this way:

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

It simply works. Can't ask for much as it does help with my sleeping quality. I don't take it everyday but when I do, I do notice the difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very Gentle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Feel More Relaxed And Sleep Deep.

Really makes a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great combination

Great sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

The price and what you get. This is a great value. Love it.

1 2 3