Happy Mom

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

this vitamin is really helping my 7yr old son & 10 yr old daughter. They both suffered from irregular bowel movement and after taking for 2weeks I can see a big change. They dont like the taste so I have them chew with fruit or food 😃 I'm a happy Mom

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cheap and good to eat!

0/5 Family Members Liked the Taste, Sorry

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, NO ONE in our family likes the taste of these. I recommend the raspberry-flavoured probiotic wafers instead, if you're looking for a chewable alternative via iHerb. I am slowly downing what's left in this jar because I can't stand to waste things. I always chase it down with something else flavoured to clear my palate. Unfortunate. (And we LIKE coconut. We do not like these, however.)

Good Product But no flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

My daughter was having tummy ache. Gave her a tablet to chew on. Her only complain is that the chewable taste plain. After maybe an hour, her tummy ache was gone.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste, tho once chew it's little stocked to the teeth... Overall a nice product with great results on long term intake.

4yo boy doesn't like the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Better to get one bottle only and see if your little one takes to it. It's rather subjective.

Chewable but tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids doesn't like the taste of the vitamins

This product was too big for childens mouth :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tablettens storlek passar inte för barn