Good source of iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since taking this product my iron levels have been normal and I've been feeling pretty good. I also like this particular form of iron as it doesn't cause constipation. I'm going to keep taking this brand.

Great gentle iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried many different iron supplements, all which cause severe stomach cramps but with this the ferrous gluconate is gentler and with a slighly lower dose im getting no side effects at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been Anemic my whole life and on different iron supplement s this is one I hope to have forever...Gentle on the stomach and I feel good..thanks so very much

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had been battling anemia due to problems with my menstrual cycle. I found it difficult to climb stairs, ride my bicycle or to carry out any activity that would require the use of excess energy. I would walk to the lift regardless of how far it was to avoid taking the stairs. These WORKED!!!! Ordering my second bottle now. They are very effective.

It is effective but made my stomach sensitive

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel the difference since taking these tablets. More energy, better skin color, better blood counts and hemoglobine. But, I get soft stomach after 3 hrs of taking the pill and bloating. I realized is the pill as I discontinued for few days and all symptoms disappeared.

Mason Natural Ferrous Gluconate

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the most natural brand I’ve found and the price is great.

Great product and Great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just what I was looking for... The product is excellent and the speed and process to purchase it was incredible. I am very very pleased with iHerb overall experience!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

great product, it works well.

I'm slightly Anemic

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

Only take this during Girl time!! and it helps I'm not tired.. i don't feel like a snail

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take my iron with Vitamin C. This works as well as the other items I have tried.