Great Beauty Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is very moisturizing without leaving a greasy feeling. I have oily skin type and this make my face look smooth. I do not have wrinkle but my skin looks way better!

Maons Coconut Oil face cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this item for a number of years and have been very happy with it. I am 85 years old and my daughter questioned me on what I was using for a face cream and I told her as she thought I did not have a terrible lot of wrinkles. I had in the past used different face creams that were expensive but they did not seem to do any good.

coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

My father always used to tell me how coconut was good for everything. A friend told me that iHerb had very good products. When I saw the coconut oil I thought about my dear dad & decided to buy it. I really like it! I works and makes my skin feel great. I also see that my some of my wrinkles have left.

Smooth & creamy

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic beauty cream. I love the feel of it as I put it on and it makes my face feel wonderful. It also seems to help heal little problem areas. I will always use this cream.

Posted by DOGSRULE on February 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I could not go one day without this, face, feet, hands etc.

Great relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought one to try and it works very well to stop the itch on my body. I have eczema and I had tried many creams but found none effective. I live in a tropical country and my skin itches easily during the hot spell. This coconut oil cream helps to alleviate the itchiness and brings relief to my body. A pity that it comes in a small container and I have to place another order soon.

Good. Not greasy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good. Not greasy! Absorb easily!

Coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great for dry skin

good cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

just a great cream, not greasy. great for winter time. in summer, it's problematic to use this cream in Israel, because of the large humidity outside. but for now it's perfect.

Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant cream with, smells good

1 2 3