Great for ear ringing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have had severe ear ringing until I started taking these pills. I take two 3 times a day and the ringing has stopped. You must take for several weeks depending on how severe your ear ringing is but they do work.

Good for tinnitus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This supplement has proven to reduce the ringing from my tinnitus. So I keep using it. I wanted to get away from Amazon, since I think they're now too big to take care of their customers properly. So I ordered from iHerb. The price was within pennies, essentially the same, and the shipping was fast as lightning. Very pleased. Amazon shipping has slowed down lately. Don't mean to keep comparing. But I like iHerb so far.

Helped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Although the ringing didn't disappear,the frequency lowered to a more acceptable volume and pitch.It became more tolerable.

did not help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my husband. After few days of taking it - the ringing increased so much, that he had to stop taking. (was taking according all information how to use)

No improvement in tinnitus treatment

Posted by Celinem on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Completely useless in tinnitus treatment. I spent a lot of money and hope, but like many others tinnitus is very complicaed to cure and these vitamins could not help me.