Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this for indigestion and it really does help.

great travel insurance.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always take a bottle of Charcoal away when traveling. I ended up with food poisoning in Albania and fortunately was able to stop the vomiting with a few tables every hour. Amazing results.

i like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

clean teeth really well

Good for Gall Bladder Problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Activated charcoal is expensive, when we looked in the various chain stores. Mason offers a great price, for what's basically burned up wood. One of us had a gall-bladder removed, the other has a lot of sludge. The residual bile acids at the bottom of the intestines can cause stomach upsets, vague nausea, and sometimes diarrhea. The charcoal helps settle the stomach by absorbing a lot of those excess bile acids. Works simply, quite quickly, and effectively. Try to only take it when there's a problem, and perhaps an hour after eating. If you're taking it for so-called acid stomach, this isn't good for you. Take additional acid instead, as the "heartburn" is caused by not enough acid in the stomach to break apart the food. That, and ineffective digestion taking place. Digestive enzymes are a better approach for heartburn. Charcoal is a decent solution to excess bile.

Works for teeth whitening

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I brushed with one capsule of this and my teeth were visibly cleaner and brighter only after one use. Given its 'too abrasive' image though, I'll just use it thrice a week.

Always Good to Have on Hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

I always keep activated charcoal around for stomach problems and to brush my teeth to whiten them.

Easy to take and helps with indigestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Keeps me from stomache aches and relieves irritation from foods that cause gas

great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good product, best for natural toothpaste

Best product for my stomach

Posted by Nelson on April 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love how its helping me and calming my stomach

Muito bom!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fiz uma detox e utilizei o carvão vegetal ativado como coadjuvante. Coincidência ou não, minha constipação intestinal sumiu. Muito satisfeita!

1 2