Just what I've been searching for!

Posted by Sprinkles on July 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin (oily in the T-zone and normal everywhere else), and this lotion is PERFECT. None other can compare. Most others are made for people with dry skin and end up just being oily and not sinking in on my skin, but this one sinks in immediately, all the way, and leaves my skin soft and matte, with no shine or greasy feeling whatsoever. Easy to apply makeup over due to not leaving residue sitting on the skin. I also use it every night after washing my face before bedtime. It moisturizes *just right* for me!

smooth nice feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

i like it , nice sensacion in the skin,love it

Good voor sensitive acne skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't found a cream that has more EGCG in it than this cream. And most of the other ingredients are also good for a sensitive and acne skin. I'm very happy with this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Will buy it again!

green tea skin care cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

make your skin softer and more lighter love it

Muy bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

Me hidrata donde lo necesito

Great for Rosacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Only cream that my wife can stand on her face due to sensitive skin. Apply day (under sunscreen) and night (with clean face, before you do your rosacea treatment regime). The tea tree has a calming and anti bacterial effects that is great for rosaceans.. It is more like a light cream rather than a serum, which is good for all skin types. Highly recommend. Just does not last too long.

Great for acne prone skin

Posted by veganacnesufferers on February 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has been a great addition to my skin care routine. I have oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin, and this has been an excellent addition. I use it after cleansing, almost as a "serum" - and then I apply a salicylic acid product on top of the chin, and a tea tree oil product on the forehead area. The antioxidants and EGCG in this product seem to work in perfect harmony with my treated products, plus it adds much needed moisture and repair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

Perfect serum for problem skin, soaks up instantly leaving no residue, skin is matte, calms imperfections and reduced swollen spots overnight, provides light moisture (not oily!) and it's vegan!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm suprised how good this cream is for such a small price. Leaves skin soft and supple.Great as a make-up base.