its not very natural..

Posted by Ujinia on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

havent used it yet but read that it contains dimethicone and tetrasodium EDTA that sis made from ethylenediamine, formaldehyde—a known carcinogen according to the National Cancer Institute..

Could be great, but...

Posted by AnnaTrepachko on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this cream for 3 months, I have combination skin that sometimes dries out and prone to pore clogging. +: 1) the cream is very light and not greasy 2) absorbs fast 3) shrinks pores a bit 4) light fragrance 5) nice bottle Unfortunately, that's all I liked about it. -: 1) sometimes doesn't moisture enough (too light) 2) the main reason I didn't like it and will not purchase again is dimethicone in the ingredients. Even though it seems and feels that the cream is absorbed, it leaves a thin layer on the skin surface. You can feel it when simply rinsing face with water, like there's something slippery on your skin. As a result, it clogs my pores and after some time it feels like my skin is suffocating, it starts itching :-( it would be a PERFECT cream if not for this ingredient (my skin always reacts like this on creams with dimethicone). If you know you're okay with it, give this cream a try.

Been using for a month. Doesn't moisturize very well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was excited to use this product because it seems to have a really good ingredient list. I've been battling severe acne, so reading ingredient lists has become second nature to me. I've been using this product for a month and it hasn't caused any more breakouts, which is great, but it also hasn't really seemed to do much. My skin has seemed to de-plump because it doesn't deliver much moisture, so that my acne scars are deeper and more noticeable. I'll finish off the bottle, but I don't plan on buying it again.

ligtweight but no signaficant improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

lightweight texture and easy to apply, good for summer. However, I didn't see any signaficant improvement after a few times usage. Honey Girl Face & Eye cream (extra sensitive) is much better.

Not greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not greasy, suitable for summer. but no significant improvement on my skin.

OK cream for problem free skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good as a basic hydrator. Doesn't do miracles I use it after bath, but when my skin gets drier, this one does not help.

okay moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

its an okay moisturizer for my dry-normal skin. still looking for a product to moisturize and heal my acne scars and reduce acne. this product does contain dimethicone and EDTA so not a fan of it

OK?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not for me

It's okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a neat cream without any fragrance which I love. But sadly, I have very dry skin in my face, and this cream doesn't really seem to help me with that. After application, I still feel dry in my face a bit. And sometimes, I feel a light burning sensation after applying it...

Adult Acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to help with Adult acne. No major chance one way or another but its still a nice cream. Its light, you need another moisturizer over the top.

1 2