Not a natural product as advertized, look carefully at the ingredient list!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Madre Labs wants to market itself as a natural organic company so imagine my surprise when I read the entire list of ingredients and found, among other chemicals, a silicone called dimethicone. While it helps the texture of this cream, it is not biodegradable, takes 400+ years!

Make my skin itchy and bumpy

Posted by mashimaroluff on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for its excellent amount of EGCG but was disappointed. It's a brown gel-cream that absorb quickly, maybe a little quick. I bought this to travel to South East Asia where the weather I predict to be a lot hotter. However, unless one got really oily skin, I don't see how this alone moisturize enough. I also realizes belatedly that this product cause my skin to have an allergic reaction. It might work well for others, but definitely not for normal-dry skin and definitely not for me.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Product is supposed to be hypoallergenic. I broke out all over my face after two uses.

clogs pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is not for sensitive skin. It is highly comedogenic. It is not moisturizing at all and leaves my skin dry and broke out my face. Bad product.

Bad for sensitive and acne prone skin.

Posted by ElinorSimner on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First of all the smell of this cream is really unpleasant . It cloged my pores and gave me a lot of tiny bumps all over my face. It doesn't absorb well and leave a thick layer on your skin

Not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't have a moisturizing effect. Dries quickly.

Not hydrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I expected more hydration from this but it dries fast on the skin and tightens the skin.

Not for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I reacted to this product unfortunately and I have fairly sensitive skin.

not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good for nothing .. dryes out the skin and feels little over rated too

Not Moisturizing Enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a light moisturiser to wear in summer. This is too light. Somehow my skin feels drier after applying it. Will not repurchase.

1 2