Attention liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've finally found a vitamin that goes down great with juice, for my kids. This really helps with keeping the irritability and scattered thinking down and calm focus up. We don't even want to go that prescription route for ADD/ADHD - way too many risks. I've even starting taking it for myself. It has everything nutritionally for good brain function without a bunch of excess herbs. I'm so pleased the omega 3's are in there too, and GABA.

YUM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My hyper 2 yr old loves his juice and his siblings all want it too. Tastes great. Measures with built in measuring...quite ingenious. I will buy again.

What a difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Liquid Health Attention has made a huge difference in my daughter. She has more self-control. I would (and do!) recommend this to anyone with ADD or ADHD.

Good for adults and children

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this in the morning and it definitely gives me a boost throughout the morning. You will need another dose mid afternoon to keep you going till dinner time no jitters and doesn't interupt sleep.

Bought for the kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought for my kids and have seen a difference in their behaviour, calmer. I've ended up using this myself and have felt my head is clearer and consentration has improved

Liquid ADD Solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have seen some good results from this -- it has a lot of what you need to focus -- as an adult or child. I combine this with my Liquid Health Multi -- and have noticed more of a calm and focus. Can't say it's been overwhelming -- but seems consistant and improving! KH

Brown leakage from bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't open it but the liquid seems leaked in spite of the bottle is closed. Is it dangerous to use it???

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This has all the essential vitamins and minerals and then some. Daughter complains because of its thickness, but I mix it with her probiotic milk drink and she happily drinks it down. I'm thinking this helps with her attention issues.

help my kids!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it seems help my kid to have a better control and concentration

Seems to work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my 3rd bottle of Attention for my ADHD child, n I finally see some effects. I give a generous dose and he takes it happily.

1 2