Please can the manufacturer offer 'refill' packaging!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is upsetting to us to throw away heavy plastic containers every week. They could send the refills in some sort of ziploc style bags that have far less impact on the landfills/environment. Myself and my friends buy a lot of these products but are thinking of stopping simply because we feel so bad about the wasteful packaging. Thanks in advance for forwarding this on to the manufacturer. Natalie Gray

good~!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this is more delicious than 'chocolate flavor'. Chocolate flavor tastes 'fake' chocolate so much.

A nice Vanilla flavour, though a little herbaceous tasting.

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is good, and in the past I've bought it as it's been one of the only ways to get ALL (check the ingredients for what I mean) the good proteins in there, including one that may not be allowed in Australia and New Zealand (the only two countries in the world that ban it for human consumption. Here if you want to buy the "H" powder, you have to say it's for your pets or skin care. Anyway, I have always been stoked to get this delivered, knowing how nutritious the ingredients are. Because of the Hemp it tastes different to a regular plain old vanilla powder, but mix it with frozen banana and you're set!

Buen sabor.

Posted by joleraspain on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Aunque creo que me gustan más de otras marcas.

Not bad, but I wish they'd leave out the fructose

Posted by cecilie on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For a plant based protein powder, this isn't bad at all. When mixing different types of protein, you're sure to get all the essential amino acids. It blends okay in a shaker, although the vanilla will tend to fall out and it doesn't look too appetizing in general. Howerer, texture and taste is quite good, although it's a bit too sweet for me. I wish they'd leave out the fructose, though, because it's not beneficial for the body, and that's the main reason I won't buy this particular protein powder again.

Best protein powder!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this because it tastes good,and fills me up. I can eat less food when I have this shake, so I rate it highly. Also I can tell they use quality ingredients in the powder. Good stuff.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes a bit chalky but good in my cereal.i do not find it too sweet

Best-tasting protein supplement I've ever had!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pros include awesome flavour and texture, plant-sourced recipe, and very competetive price. The one negative I could cite would be the addition of fructose as a sweetener.

Alternate Protein Source, Interesting Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This vanilla flavor of Life's Basics Plant Protein was purchased following the fear following the adoption of every new product: your new favorite product being unavailable. In my case Chocolate Flavor Plant Protein from Life's Basics is my new favorite. I was apprehensive of trying vanilla flavor as chocolate has an unusual taste due to the unusual protein sources and some vanilla flavors aren't very tasty. This vanilla flavor is surprisingly good, making it a good alternative for me when chocolate is unavailable. As of this writing chocolate flavor in this product is still unavailable. This protein is being used instead of soy protein to avoid the possible female hormone problems associated with soy. It makes a good compliment for whey protein.

nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I live in Seoul, and it took a week for delivery. Very fast! I hadn't tried protein shake before, so I was worried about the flavor. But it tastes pretty good especially with milk. (I don't prefer adding water.)

1 2 3