Its ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The main reason why I started taking the product was for building muscle. After reading the reviews of everyone talking about how great the taste was and nothing about the quality of the product I decided to try it out for myself. Its an ok supplement for building muscle but I noticed that my muscles respond and grow much quicker when I take the whey protein. So if you're going to take this for working out I highly recommend taking whey protein instead.

Acquired Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I truly LOVE the all-natural ingredients and nutritional composition of this product! However, the taste is very......herbal? It's an acquired taste. Perhaps I am just used to whey protein, not plant proteins. For the first week (I use powder EVERY day because of medical needs) I had to use an added sweetener (stevia) with whatever I made (usually I mix it into my oatmeal or smoothies). In fact, I can't bring myself to use the entire scoop because of how potent the taste is. Overall, I like the facts and have adjusted to the taste. Still, I'm going to shop around a bit before returning to this.

TOO TOO MUCH STEVIA!! IT RUINS THE GOODNESS OF THIS PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I want to give this product 5 stars but the stevia is overwhelming! IT'S HORRID & yet it's FANTASTIC! But, with that said, when I mix it with plenty of raw spinach, quality water, tons of frozen strawberries and frozen bananas in my blender, it's FANTASTIC. But it's too much work; I'm ordering the unsweetened vanilla one. The reviews say it's just perfect!

Taste is a little strange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has a odd flavor to it

my response to Life Time, Life's Basics, Plant Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I loved the texture of this product, and what it contains - my reservation was that it was too sweet for my taste.

Not bad for plant based.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It tastes ok but It's a very thick drink and does not blend easy with liquids.

Too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The quality of this protein is very good but we found it too sweet for our liking. We're cutting it with our unflavored whey protein in the morning which helps. Otherwise we're using it for "dessert smoothies" with frozen bananas.

Love the ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just too sweet for me!

Life Basics, Plant Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I l....love this produc..there is a after taste of the Stevia sweetner though....Maybe put less in it...

Too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find this product little too sweet for my taste. I add this to plain coconut milk with bluberries to make smoothie in the morning.

1 2