Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for the last nearly 6 months. What I like best is that it doesn't leave you with a groggy feeling in the morning. You get a good night's rest, and if you need to get up for a potty break in the middle of the night, just get back in bed and off to dreamland you go. :) It also helps to have no light on in your room...like cover your radio. Great stuff.

very good

Posted by bugajuk on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my husband, but he didn't used it so i gave it to my mother, which has bigger problems even than my husband with sleeping. She wakes up early in morning 4-5 a.m. and cant fall asleep, she feels tired all time. So she give it a try. She said that first time she used it it was even worst with sleeping, but she didnt give up, and drink melatonin and second evening. so she says in third night she felt she can sleep deeper, she dont hear every sound, and she wakes up 7 in morning, so it is good help with sleeping. i will buy melatonin for her again. If my review was helpful click YES above.

Ginger Whittington is the consumer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Melatonin does a good job getting me a 7-8 hours of sleep a day, but the side effects are too hard to take. They include dizziness and weakness, along with tightness in my chest and cold legs and arms after almost of month of use.

Sleep problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very effective product for sleep difficulties. It gets you to sleep & allows to you have sufficient rest without drowsiness the next day.

I slept so well with this!

Posted by cherrycolors on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first, I didn't believe all the great reviews I read online about it. But the first time I took it, I felt dizzy in 30 minutes. I slept like the dead that night and I had dreams after several years. I took it for a couple of days and now I keep dreaming! The sleep is also so much better than what it was before, it is deeper and sounder. I don't take them daily because they work the best if there's a slight delay in days while taking them.

Excellent Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since starting on this product about 2 years ago, I have found that I can get to sleep much easier [and more safely for my health] than for many years before. I have tried several sleep preparations over the years but find Life Extension Melatonin to be by far the best. Ken South Australia

Great for sleeping.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is terrific for getting to sleep and staying asleep. It works about 90% of the time. I have tried melatonin in Australia and it doesn't help as much as this brand. Plus it is heaps cheaper than the Aussie brand. Would definitely recommend this product.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good product

Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been paying $35 in Australia for same product

Lifewave Melatonin Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years and it really works.