HELP INCREASE BONE MASS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this to increase my bone mass. I must say that I heal very fast from a sacrum fracture and a rib fracture. I am 59 years old!

Amazing benefits on a cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Find me a product that, Raises testosterone + libido benefits Decrease estrogen Decease all inflammatory bio-markers, and some of them by whooping 50% in just under 1 week!! Kill pain and any joint/arthritis symptom almost to none!! Increases magnesium absorption into cells/bones Increases calcium absorption into bones/cells (imrpove bone strength and density) Decrase calcium urine excretion Decrase magnesium urine excretion Kills yeast infections Improve brain function, memory and sleep And cost only 4.5$ for almost 4 months, simply underrated GIANT in the supplement word!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product, 4+ caps = testosterone booster. Very nice, easy to swallow

Effective and without the added mag. stearate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I always search for supplements that have fewer additives and L.E.F produces many of them. As with all other supplements, one needs to x 4 each recommend dose, or else it merely a'tickle'.

Raise Testosterone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Raised my Testosterone level. Good brand / great price.

Feels good/strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm sure this is somehow helping a vast array of stuff although none of this is super apparent on the surface of things - see examine.com for a good technical review of boron

Life Extension Boron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Most people have a shortage of this mineral. Populations where the soil is rich in Boron have significantly less arthritis and other ailments. This is a good source and one that I will re order.

JUST Not enough - 3mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you really want boron, buy BOWRAX and dilute it with water and take it internally. It will flush out things and give you 10 times more BORON. Trust me I done it.

Great for bones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This one is keeper. I will order more as soon as I run out. Excellent for middle aged persons.

very good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i feel the that the quality is one of the best available at a reasonable price, a bit more expensive than like the NOW product, but because i was looking for something potent this product did provide the change I was looking for.

1 2 3 4