Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

Im taking for a mioma. It is working

Great for heading off viruses

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a product I take immediately and often anytime I feel like I am getting a virus of some sort, or a cold. It seems to boost my immune system.

Good Combination!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Kroeger Herb Co. put two good ones together here. A very healthy duo and most of us couldn't actually eat enough black radish and parsley to get the optimal results. Here is the solution.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

Kroeger Herb products are very high quality and effective. i have given this to my father who ha sproblems with his throat. we are already experiencing the benefits of using kroegar products including wormwood mixture.

Lowering Blood pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taste is quite horrible and I am not sure that they are helping with my blood pressure lowering regime. I would have stopped taking them but I read that they also have anti-viral properties and I must say that although almost everyone around me seems to have fallen victim to this latest influenza virus, I seem to have remained free of it, so I will continue to use this product.

Black radish

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

Thanks speedy delivery and good product

good digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

This worked well for me.

good formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's a good combination of two great herbs I like very much.