Best natural eye cream I have used

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several natural eye creams, but this is the best I have used. No, my dark circles have not been eliminated, but I have given up on the dream that there is an eye cream out there that will ever do that. This eye cream moisturizes my eyes, contains natural ingredients, and works just as well if not better than better known brands.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am 58 years old and enjoy using Kiss My Face Eyewitness. It is smooth and light, leaving no residue. I have minimal wrinkles around my eyes. I also use it on my forehead and in the crease from my nose to my lips. This product as well as Kiss My Face Under Age Ultra Hydrating Moisturizer are the first facial products I have used that do NOT give my periodic little itches on my face. NO itching... no parabens. Great products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this eye cream!! It doesn't fade dark circles or erase wrinkles but it's moisturizing without being too thick or gooping up under powder foundation. When I ran out and didn't use it for about a month I saw a few fine lines start to creap in until I bought and started using this again...the start of those thankfully faded away so now I won't be without this at all!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

eye cream is very important, tory burch wallet

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

kiss my face,it's good for eyes,feel nice!

the perfect moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this how this cream glides on and doesn't leave a greasy feel. According to another web site that judges products by purity and toxic chemical content, this cream is a winner, with natural ingredients, and nothing to harm your skin. I gives me peace of mind putting it on a delicate area.

pure and good

Posted by Skybeam on November 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Matches my skin, moisturizes nicely. Can't see a difference in fine lines.

No Results Yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not very excited about this eye cream. If I use it at night, I wake up and my eyes are extremely puffy. During the day, my eyes tear up. That's the only results I'm getting.

Love it

Posted by missgreennz on June 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

The texture is good, not oily. I did feel the muscle around my eyes a bit firmer

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2016 | Verified Purchase