veldig gode

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

billige barer som er sunne og metter mye. vil kjøpe igjen

a bit dry

Posted by youyesyou on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found these bars a bit dry and was not able to finish the whole box before the bars expired. Use *L T M 4 6 1* (without asterisks and spaces) for five percent off your next purchase.

not really convincing

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

i must say that i was a little disappointed by these granola bars. Maybe i also expected to much of the cherry flavour, but to me it was almost absent. Nevertheless, nutritionwise, these bars are a great snack that are not to high in calories and serve enough protein.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

yum, will order again

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first it was an unfamiliar taste because I was so used to bars with extreme amounts of sugar, but now that I've tried it I feel so good after eating it, no more sugar rushes. finally a bar that can satisfy you between meals AND you feel good after eating it, not like when you eat junk/things with excess sugar

Posted by RealByNature on August 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time buyer, I have sweet tooth, so I bought it for my craving for snacks/tidbits to control my weight.................. Thank you...

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

!!! Great next to the coffee!

the best oatmeal bar of this brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried all oatmeal bar of this brand and this is the tasty one. 这是他们家味道最好的燕麦棒。

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, they disappear fast!

great pre-workout snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

my go-to before working out! taste great and provides me with sufficient energy before a workout!

1 2 3 4