Hard to eat

Posted by tinatherese on September 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is a really good vitamin b product, but I have trouble eating it, it has a strong flavour...So i have 2 biig tubs taking up all my space in the cupboard lol... But I am sprinkling some on top of the kids food and they dont sem to mind so thats a good thing!! For me, Id rather take the Vitamine B complex tablets by natural factors, easy to take and no taste:)

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Nutritional yeast is a newly found food pleasure of mine. I sprinkle it on salads, or make sauces with it. You also cannot beat iHerb's prices! Container was not nearly as full as I thought it would be. There was also NO seal on the package. I expected it to be sealed with something, but NOTHING. Maybe this was a unique flawed contained that I as sent, not sure. Next time I'd feel better if my product WERE indeed sealed.

essential for a vegan pantry

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Even my cat loves em yeast

Thanks for fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for a qualitative product

the good stuff

Posted by verbosity9 on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

true story

good value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product is value for money and has a nice taste, too.

KAL Nutritional Yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and delivery!

Simply the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

By far the best nutritional yeast I have ever used! The taste is amazing, and so rich in nutrients :) love it.

Good price and item

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

i love! cheapest brand on iherb and great :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use nutritional yeast a lot, having just begun trying out eating as a vegan. I love the taste it adds to my dishes, and my favorite salad dressing requires it. I also like the round container...less messy to use than the bags I used to buy, plus a handy storage container when it's empty.