Tasty Cheese Alternative

Posted by rabbit on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nutritional yeast has a nutty, cheesy flavor which is exquisite in many different recipes. I am vegan, so I use it mainly as a cheese flavor replacement. I use it to make a variety of vegan cheeses, alfredo sauce, cream of broccoli soup, au gratin potatoes, scalloped potatoes, cheesy mashed potatoes, and many other recipes. Nutritional yeast is also a great way to get a wide variety of essential vitamins through your food. After eating it, my urine is always bright yellow and I feel great. As of this writing, this brand offers the best deal for the money and tastes just as good, if not better than any other brand I've tried.

Good nutrition for dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got these to add to my dog's diet - she has alot of allergies and I found a recipe in a book that included this ingredient. Not that easy to find so was glad to find it here and at a reasonable price. Its a good source of B vits for her and I mix it in her food. Seems like it would be easy to mix into many recipes. I do believe this recipe is helping her skin problems. I'm glad it comes in a big box! I will order it again.

Great bulk buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put this in absolutely everything and have no regrets.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is awesome- every bit as good as Red Star. Great flavour.

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I love this yeast as a cup of soup. The nutritional profile is excellent and with a pinch of Celtic salt added the taste is really delicious. The instructions are on the container. It gives a real boost in B vitamins to your diet.

so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love that it's fortified. tastes good. will guy again. and again.

really good....if only it wasn't always out of sock

Posted by shellloid on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favourite nutritional yeasts. I love the flavour of this one and it's an added bonus that is the cheapest I can find. If only it wasn't out of stock for the majority of the time.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i use this more for the taste than the nutrient profile, but the taste is vey good (not bitter) and "cheesy". it comes in a big box and lasts for a long time. the best nutr.yeast i have tried :)

I buy this product monthly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Being Vegan, you tend to use alot of Nutritional yeast... therefore, KAL is great because it is tasty, cheap on IHerb, and big enough to last a month or so!

Yeast Flakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had a very pleasant and smooth transaction when ordering my product. It came in the mail within the time frame that was mentioned and I was very happy indeed with the whole process. My product is also excellent and it helps me to make a yummy sauce for fettechine that is creamy and almost like cheese. wonderful!!