Excellent product!

Posted by danarm on September 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have recently started taking Jarrow Formulas PQQ. The correct dosage for PQQ seems to be 20-60 mg per day. I take 40 mg per day. Some people feel a lot from PQQ (I certainly do feel it) and some people feel absolutely nothing. When I take PQQ I feel that my body heats up, I have more energy and I get a lot less hungry, sometimes to the point where I forget to eat. It helps me with my diet. I have also tried Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer with BioPQQ from Life Extension - that's how I got introduced to PQQ. It is a more complete supplement which targets mitochondria, the powerhouse of the cell. Some people recommend taking Ubiquinol together with PQQ, it seems to improve memory. Obesity is a complicated health problem and nobody knows the true causes. Some experts believe that obesity appears because of unhealthy mitochondria - they can't turn fats into energy and so people feel hungry all the time and have difficulties burning fat. Supplements that target mitochondria, such as PQQ, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Alpha-Lipoic-Acid, Ubiquinol, Idebenone, MitoQ, Resveratrol can fix this problem and make it easier to lose weight. For more information, please look up "mitochondrial hypothesis of obesity". PQQ is also reported to help increase athletic endurance - it helps you go on and on and on. I have also felt this effect. PQQ may also help improve non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.

Five Stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

Combined with ubiquinol, gives actual energy and results you can feel right away(within an hour). Lifts brain fog for a few hours, even when really tired and run down. Research says this supplement can give rise to new mitochondria. So that means the energy and well being you feel from this can build up to something even greater over time. One of the best supplements I've ever taken.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

It contributed to lower my Cholesterol level but not substansionally inough

Cápsulas faltando

Posted by CristianaCouto on January 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Comprei os produtos da PQQ e pela sua vez vieram cápsulas faltando. No último pedido, encomendei 3 embalagens e cada embalagem vieram 10 cápsulas somente, sendo que deveria conter 30 cápsulas. Estou muito decepcionada com os produtos PQQ.

I like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good product.

Total Recall

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since taking this i am sure my memory recall has improved, very expensive but worth a try if like me you have trouble with remembering names etc.

very good and effective product but at a high price

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have more energy, better sleep and increased focus. The price should drop though.

Posted by FibromyalgiaSpain on July 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I suffer Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Chemical Syndrome CMS and EHS electrohipersensibility. This helps me getting more energy combined with Sam-e, TMG and CQ10