menopause symptom relief - a miracle!

Posted by LotusJ57 on Jan 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband bought Estropause for me and it has truly been a miracle cure for my menopause symptoms! I was taking several prescription medications (including a central nervous system stimulant) due to menopause symptoms. Now I am only just taking the Estropause and FEEL GREAT and AM SLEEPING well again! No more hot flashes! Mood swings are gone too! I highly recommend this product!

The Best!

Posted by connie916 on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using EstroPause for a few years. When I stop taking them, I notice a HUGE difference! Even my husband notices if I'm not taking them, because of my mood change. It has St Johns Wort, which helps if your mood is low. This REALLY works. I pop 4 (at once) in the morning, and feel great the whole day. They look a bit big, but not HUGE. Since they're soft, you swallow real easy. Just to know you're going to feel great, it's worth taking the 4 liquid gel caps. You won't regret it!

great results so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just started using this product after having a complete hysterectomy at 37 y/o about 1 month ago. I am using it as a complement to my estrogen pill. My hot flashes are completely gone and I feel completely "balanced". Hoping this continues!

Helps with hot flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After reading a book about going thru menopause, I knew certain herbs can help with hot flashes. After taking EstroPause faithfully for about 10 days I noticed a huge difference with Hot flashes. Definitely worth trying !! Give it 10 - 14 days to work ...

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My gynecologist recommended this product instead of HRT. She was right, it gives you the required calcium replacement along with added herbs to balance out menopause symptoms. I have been taking it a month and have ordered a second bottle.

In Paradise, MT.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for 2 years and love it! So glad I can purchase this from you instead of driving 250 miles round trip to the nearest distributor and paying $4.00 more per bottle.

menopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I feel much better when I take this supplement and do feel better because of the supplement.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for around 3 months now. They really help with heat flashes, sleep, and mood.

Hot flashes much improved

Posted by MarnieClark on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had hot flashes for a dozen years and I've found a few products help with frequency and intensity but nothing makes them go away totally. That's the case here too - this product has helped me with frequency of hot flashes and intensity, but I do still have them, just to a much more manageable degree.

ESTROPAUSE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Estropause works best for me! I am gr earful to find this amazing product. I was taking another am/pm product for +6 months before I switched! EstroPause manages my night sweets like no other. I hope you are relieved as well.

1 2