Skin looks fresh and young

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a sensitive nose and my skincare should have no smell or at least not have an offensive smell. I enjoy the mild scent from all these three products especially the Cleanser and the Serum. These have made a huge difference on my wrinkles and crows feet.

Fan of this vitamin c range

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have always included vitamin c in my regimen but these products are exceptional! So reasonably priced and they give you better results than some of the very expensive vitamin c products. My skin just looks amazing!

Impossible to find such great products at this price

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you want to experience the benefits of Vitamin C, simply try this trio enriched with vitamin c that aids healthy collagen production. I have a combination aging skin with occasional breakouts and this trio is literally my LIFE! This addresses all my issues – dry patches here and there, acne marks, wrinkles, fine lines, sun damage EVERYTHING!

Great travel size!

Posted by j3nny9irL on August 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with the VitC serum and wanted to try the rest of the product. Love the VitC cleanser light yet cleanses really well and isn't drying. The Vitc Moisturiser doesn't really work for my combination skin so I only use it at night on my non oil V zone

Wrinkles and spots reduced

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was battling signs of aging for some time now and was desperate to find a regime that actually works. This trio is truly godsend for me! My wrinkles and sunspots have already started diminishing. Keeping my fingers crossed for more great results in the coming weeks.

Indulge in vitamin c

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the mild aroma of the cleanser and the serum! The cleanser removes makeup effectively and is gentle enough to be used twice. The vitamin c serum soaks in skin without greasiness and give a soft natural glow and the moisturizer also has an amazing texture that I personally love!

Pleased with this trio

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin is looking so glowy and healthy since I started using the Vitamin C Cleanser, Serum and Moisturizer. This is a great brand, true to the claims!

Moisturize my skin

Posted by sigita on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

This kit moisturize my dry skin. Skin feels good. But the smell is a little strange for me.

moisturize my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love their smell and somehow it moisturizes my skin.