Very interesting

Posted by potiholic on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love InstaNatural Retinol serum, nut i know it's a very strong serum for use it the whole year. When i saw this serum, softer and cheaper, i bought it fast. Great ingredients, suitable for use daily ( better at night ) and feel niacinamide effects on skin. I love the smell, soft lavander and soft rosemarine. Not oily, with vegetable extracts for damaged skin, ¡ and 60 ml ! In Spain this natural serums are always quite expensive. Remember: for very dry or very damaged skin, better use first one botle of Instanatural retinol serum ( it's a miracle ).

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

That's my third try of InstaNatural serums and I love this one the same way as retinol and vitamin C serums! I'm 25 years old and only now I could skip powder or bb cream in my makeup routine, my skin looks definitely better

GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This serum is AMAZING! My skin has seen significant differences. It is not only moist, and brighter, but is also much less red! On top of that it has also helped with my breakouts. A little goes a long way. Highly recommend!

IT'S PERFECT!

Posted by Monkeys on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The vitamins in this serum are effective (and didn’t need to be tested on animals to prove so💚!) It’s hard for me to find one that fits my skin care needs, and this one does it!

Fantastic serum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product to use for anyone with sensitive skin! I use it once a day in the morning during my daily skin routine. The serum feels very light when putting on my skin and leaves it feeling fresh and moisturized. It does not make your skin feel oily and its great for removing redness from skin irritation. Definitely happy with my purchase and would buy from this company again!

Redness Reducer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used this to help with minor rosacea flare ups, seriously loving it. After adding it to my routine for twice daily use I saw immediate improvement in 1 week! Highly recommend!!!!!!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love how this serum minimised the lines on my face, it’s not oily, and really moisturising, I love it!

Best ever for large pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After only a couple of days pores are smaller and whiteheads are easy to remove or just disappear. Finally a product that works and doesn't cost a fortune. Love it !!

Good working product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

skin feels more plump, pigment spots seem to fade away. I used The Ordinary's niacinamide 10% serum before and this works just the same for me.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i feel my wrinkle is less obvious after using niacinamide serum 7days, and skin looks shine and moisture, will keep using to see if any further help my dry skin, thanks instanatural for this products