Very interesting

Posted by potiholic on August 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love InstaNatural Retinol serum, nut i know it's a very strong serum for use it the whole year. When i saw this serum, softer and cheaper, i bought it fast. Great ingredients, suitable for use daily ( better at night ) and feel niacinamide effects on skin. I love the smell, soft lavander and soft rosemarine. Not oily, with vegetable extracts for damaged skin, ¡ and 60 ml ! In Spain this natural serums are always quite expensive. Remember: for very dry or very damaged skin, better use first one botle of Instanatural retinol serum ( it's a miracle ).

Fantastic serum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product to use for anyone with sensitive skin! I use it once a day in the morning during my daily skin routine. The serum feels very light when putting on my skin and leaves it feeling fresh and moisturized. It does not make your skin feel oily and its great for removing redness from skin irritation. Definitely happy with my purchase and would buy from this company again!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

That's my third try of InstaNatural serums and I love this one the same way as retinol and vitamin C serums! I'm 25 years old and only now I could skip powder or bb cream in my makeup routine, my skin looks definitely better

IT'S PERFECT!

Posted by Monkeys on July 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

The vitamins in this serum are effective (and didn’t need to be tested on animals to prove so💚!) It’s hard for me to find one that fits my skin care needs, and this one does it!

Redness Reducer

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used this to help with minor rosacea flare ups, seriously loving it. After adding it to my routine for twice daily use I saw immediate improvement in 1 week! Highly recommend!!!!!!

GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

This serum is AMAZING! My skin has seen significant differences. It is not only moist, and brighter, but is also much less red! On top of that it has also helped with my breakouts. A little goes a long way. Highly recommend!

Red spot

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used for 2 days... my skin starting get red spots on face hoping it doesn't grow into acne.

סרום מצויין

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

סרום עם רכיבים פעילים

Best ever for large pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

After only a couple of days pores are smaller and whiteheads are easy to remove or just disappear. Finally a product that works and doesn't cost a fortune. Love it !!

Love It

Posted by Hameedanizar on October 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Go easy with start slowly with once a week, then increase the number of days slowly, so ir skin gets adjusted to it. Great product absorbs easily and see results within couple of use.