Good Serum For Old Skin

Posted by Liv 6585 on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this serum in order to preserve moisturizer in my skin I'm 55 years old so my skin started to have fine lines wrinkles and also acne scars that need to be treated. Insta natural have a good line of products that help my skin look great. I'm starting with the cleanser than follow with toner serum after that moisturizer. Put attention that one you use at morning before putting makeup and at night the other one before going to sleep. Use my user name without spaces at checkout. Please rate my review.

Great products!

Posted by vasmacs on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin is usually dehydrated, but as both products contain hyaluronic acid they instantly moisturises it. I use retinol to prevent wrinkles and vitamin c to have an even skintone, it really helps to fade away pigmented spots.

nice products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

skin condition becomes more stable and not prone to have acne

Great Duo

Posted by frivolousgirl on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Though only one of the serums is called vitamin C serum, it's good to note that even the retinol serum contains the same amount of vitamin C. I was sceptic at first, considering the price. But ever since I introduced these (especially the retinol serum) into my routine I have barely had a breakout ever since! InstaNaturals uses Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, which is a stable form of vitamin C. However, I do feel a greater brightening effect when I use serums with L-Ascorbic Acid instead. But if your skin can't handle the pure vitamin C or you 're new to it, this is a great place to start incorporating it. Both serums absorb almost instantly without feeling sticky. I personally prefer the retinol serum, it's got a more simple ingredient list and has a very close formulation to the other one without the orange peel scent and citrus oils. The retinol serum can be a bit drying though. One thing I noted upon was that this version/formula of vitamin C serum is only sold in this kit. Couldn't find it on their site otherwise. So if you like this vitamin c serum, you'll have to buy the kit again.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am in my early 30 and am concerned about formation of wrinkles and yellowish tone. After using this product, I found my skin has become more radiant and tight. Like it

I love it so much!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like how it smells, and it makes my skin so clear and bright. I also like that after I apply this serum, my skin feels instantly moistureized. My only concern is that this container is safe from UV.

Vitamin C and Retinol Duo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This duo pack from Instanatural is quite charming. It makes your face smell wonderfully, clears your skintone and provides elasticity to your face. I really love to use it each morning and evening!

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I think I have normal skin with the usual oily T-Zone. I think it works rather well! I haven’t used it for more than 2 weeks but it hasn’t broken me out. But I like it and it feels good when I apply it :)

They are the good products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The very good results were reflected after 4 weeks. A bottle can be used over 3 months. I've already bought another set and will keep use these products. The set package is a perfect design which can be covered anti-aging issues. Very good!!!

Excellent