Awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, I notice more "business as usual" and increased energy, they say probiotics help with nutrient absorption among other things. I also feel my immune system much stronger. I usually stock up on these when I visit the US, or have to beg friends to bring them over to me. I'm so glad they're now on iherb with fast and reliable shipping.

pro-15

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

had tearabile lower gut pains now take it every morning now all good

The PERFECT probiotic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really amazing product. I've been taking the supplement 3 weeks now, and already notice improved digestion. The "No Refrigeration Necessary" feature is amazing - my probiotics are always optimally effective AND I never forget to take them because they sit with the rest of my vitamins in the cupboard (and not in the fridge). Also, the compact and lightweight bottle is great for on-the-go and weekends. I can't wait to see further health improvements!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is great. It makes me more healthy and fresh. I have more energy to do many things. My mood is better. I feel happy everyday after having Hyperbiotics- Pro-15. Thank you so much Pro-15. I love it.

Increased energy and improved skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Noticeable improvement in my energy levels and regularity, plus my girlfriend says my skin looks better too. Who knows how much damage the rounds of antibiotics I've had over the years have done. I'm a regular user of hyperbiotics now and love that they are stable without refrigeration (I travel a lot), and love that while in Indonesia I can order from iHerb and pay just $8 for shipping and have them here the following week!

Pro-15

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm probably on my 4th bottle. Has been working great until recently. All the reasons I started taking it are coming back, noisy stomach, cramping. Gonna stop for a bit and see how it goes. Has been great up until now though.

This is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good probiotic and doesn't cause bloating

Excellent probiotic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this Hyberbiotics Pro-15 a few weeks ago (which was recommended by a friend) and noticed a considerable improvement in my digestion. I have been suffering from post-parasite and post-drug treatment for almost a year now and am constantly searching for anything to rehabilitate my digestive system. Many probiotics I've tried I don't notice any difference. With this product, I've noticed considerable differences, including less bloating, more regularity and improved levels of energy. I'm excited to see how I feel after continuing with the product a few more weeks from now. I can't say it will work for everyone but it does for me! It's a great value so if you are suffering from digestive issues, this is a must-try.

Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

These are brilliant and the only ones I've found to work.

Beneficial probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hyperbiotics PRO-15 works well to keep my irritable intestine function calm. The small pills are easy to take and don’t require refrigeration, which is a benefit when travelling.