Good for every cell in your body

Posted by NBPT10 on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ubiquinol is the reduced form of Co-Q10. Ths is the form in which the body uses it. In other words, Co-Q10 needs to be converted to Ubiquinol in the body for it to be used. It is a more efficient way of taking it as not all of it maybe converted. Some people convert very little. This is very important for your mitochondria which is where you get your cellular energy. Anyone over the age of 40 should supplement this and especially anyone on a statin drug for high cholesterol. Statin drugs reduce your bodies natural output of ubiquinol and you need to make up for this. Otherwise you will not be as energetic or mentally sharp as you could be. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Better than Co-Q10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed a difference ever since I started taking Ubiquinol in my heart. I don't get palpitations anymore.

Stay Young

Posted by YourHealth on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is proven to slow aging considerably. I'm 68 years old but most people guess my age at 50. I can outrun and outplay most of my 40 year old friend. No need to say more! I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My mother-in-law, husband and myself previously suffered poor sleep patterns. Since taking Ubiquinol, we are all sleeping like babies and waking up refreshed. I haven't slept this well since contracting Ross River Fever 30years ago. thank you very very much. My husband suffers with ME, so good quality sleep is extrememly important to him to be able to function at all.

Preconception Care

Posted by Healthy-Sarah on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this as part of my preconception health care program as I'm over 35 and trying to have a baby. I figure that it must be more effective than regular CoQ10. A bonus side effect is that I have a better feeling of wellbeing and energy while taking these. Great price and always fast efficent delivery to Australia.

Increased Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I had been taking the Ubiquinol 100mg 2x's/day and then ran out. We were without the Ubiquinol for about 2 weeks total time. My husband and I both noticed our energy levels decreased during that time. Once we were back on it, energy levels increased again. I don't want to ever be without Ubiquinol again.

Very pleased with this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Amazing! Within a few days of starting this supplement, my mother's intermittent low pulse has normalized to a regular heart rate.

Much better than "regular" CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I respond to this much, mucg better than CoQ10 supplements. I'll be sticking with this and wish I had used Qbiquinol from the start since CoQ10 didn't really do anything for me. Increased energy even on days I should be dragging.

Good value and energizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the best values on ubiquinol per mg I've found. Seems to have boosted and evened out my energy level throughout the day without jitters. I'll know for sure when I run out:-)

EX PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

MORE ENERGY,LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE.