No more heart palpitations !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just turned 50 YO. Ive been taking Kaneka UbiquiNONE for 3 years. Ive had heart problems for the last 8 years and its been steadily been getting worse. in the last 2 years Ive had 3 episodes of many days of paplitations,arrhythmia and racing heart. The last episode 3 weeks ago was for 4 days,Scarred the crap out of me!!! I couldnt exercise as I normally would. I could hardly do anything. I would break out in a sweat and couldnt breath properly from walking 100 meters to the mailbox,when i walk 5K's 4 times a week. Also during this time,to try and feel my pulse in my left wrist was almost impossible. Its was so weak. So after doing some more research,i found out that Ubiquinol is what the body uses/needs after it converts it from Ubiquinone. However i had been taking over 200mgs of Kaneka Ubiquinone every day for nearly 3 years. As one researcher pointed out,some people cannot convert Ubiquinone TO Ubiquinol. I am also an undermethylator. So i ordered some Kaneka Ubiquinol,Healthy Origins. I know you will find this hard to believe,but 6 hours after my first 100mg tablet ,80% of my palpitations,arrhythmia and racing heart STOPPED. I couldnt believe it. My poor heart has been starving to death from a lack of CoQ10 Ubiquinol. Since starting this Ubiquinol,Ive learnt that it comes in hydrosoluble Q10 by Tishcon...thats 3 times more absorbed than standard Ubiquinol! Then there is lyposomal,which is 90% absorbed directly into the cells. Im trying that next. If you are using Ubiquinone from any company,you are wasting your time and money..its old technology. I know i used it for nearly 3 years. Go straight for hydrosoluble or lyposomal Ubiquinol. Do it for your heart !..no matter your age.

Great value for your money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The ubiquinol is up to 8 times more bio-available than the older ubiquinone.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this supplement since he has a heart condition. This form of COQ10 is preferred due to its ability to impact antioxidant activity and it plays a role in producing cellular energy. I do not understand all of this but have read that this form is best as we age. He hasn't had recent bloodwork but we hope this product is beneficial. He has no side effects.

Ubiquinol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product keeps my at top speed all day with no sleep overs in the afternoon.

heart health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My parents both had heart problems and ubiquinol is supposed to help the heart as well be more absorable as we age. I just started so we will see. Health Origins is an excellent brand.

nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

so glad to get this! I'm gonna try it.

So Far, So Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is a soy free ubiquinol source, I definitely feel more alert and that digestion is better using this supplement.

Heathly Origins, Ubiquinol 100mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I eat ubiquinol in addition to ubiquinone-coenzyme Q10. I researched much about co-q10 and have much anecdotal information about this. A certain brand appears to move fast off the shelves in a store where I live. I had a minor stroke(TIA), I wondered if Co-Q10 helped to lessen the impact of TIA. After 2 weeks there was no physical signs of TIA.

Better for older adults

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found no difference in energy levels between this and natural factors coq10. Then again, I am younger than 40.

Parcel safely received