Brilliant product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I highly recommend taking this with Cysteine, L-Carnitine, L-Glutamine and CoQ10 for chronic fatigue and immune problems. I took it these products for 6 months and my health turned for the better.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Result: Fairer and less scars on face (acne) Side effects: No jitters/No headache/No negative effects Buy ratings: Will buy again!

To get rid of heavy metal toxins in the body.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product helps the body to naturally release heavy metals such as lead and mercury from the body.

Great immune system booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found this product to be a great anti-oxidant and has helped with my headaches among other things.An essential nutrient for any health conscious people.

Immediate Energy Balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Within a few days of taking this supplement. I found not only immediate energy but a a sustained energy for the whole day. Normally I get tired in mid-afternoon and want to put the body down. But L- Glut here keeps me going physically and mentally. My naturopath said it prevents the free radical damage to cells which affect energy and everything about living on the planet. Will definitely reorder.

I think it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I did not notice any difference to my skin but after 2 weeks of taking this with 1000mg of Vitamin C, people around me are starting to say that I am glowing! I will definitely continue to take this supplement!

value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cheapest Glutathione here, works just as well as the other brands, i take it before bed as it helps me sleep.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this product for almost 3 months now and I noticed that my chronic back pain and leg cramps are now improving. I didn't see any brightening of my skin yet but my hair and nails appears healthier than before. I ordered another 2 bottles because I believed that Glutathione is good antioxidant and this product is cheaper as compared to other brands. Thanks iHerb for your efficient transaction and fast delivery of my order.

Potent antioxidant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I either take this or NAC which produces L-gluthathione in the body to prevent heart disease, memory loss, cancer and aging.

nice one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

has a great impact in my overall health, recommended for everyone