Tastes awful plain

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the only Iodine my doctor recommends because of its quality. It does taste awful but able to cover the taste with the water enhancers or juice. My Iodine level was low and this has been helping.

Love this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used six other brands of iodine, and this is one of the better tasting ones by far. My daughter's chronic ear infections were alleviated by using this product. It is also reasonably priced. I regularly purchase this product.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this for Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, and I feel it is the best iodine on the market. A little expensive for those who have to take it in high doses, and would prefer it come in a larger bottle. For those concerned about antibodies raising on iodine, you will need to be on selenium at the same time otherwise yes, your antibodies will rise. Lots of info about selenium/iodine relationship in a Google search.

Amazing effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works so well, thinking is so super fast now! Thanks Nascent!

Great energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazing results after first use, took 2 drops in a glas of water and after 5 minutes I notice how my energy increases, feels so good! This one I will always have at my home for everyday use.

It could be better but for me it's no so potent and has aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used Natural Factors, Liquid Kelp, 800 mcg and for me it's much better and potent. With this brand I couldn't feel anything and no boost of energy. Also I felt a metallic aftertaste in my mouth. For me it's not a good product and I prefer Natural Factors, Liquid Kelp, 800 mcg which is much better.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taste better than other brand of iodine product. Seems more easily absorbed by body.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

Nascent iodine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product, taste okay.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is great , you can get energy , i recommend you to take in the morning

1 2 3