great nutritional supplement for those who don't like the powder taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have used this for over a year, and it's actually helped me to lose pounds, then maintain my new weight. Wouldn't use any other brand, and the tablets are easier to tolerate than the powder.

Satisfied new customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

My acupuncturist recommended this product when he shared the arthritis/anti-inflammation diet with me. I'd been paying a lot more for it at the health food store, so was happy to find it at iHerb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fine product! We've used it for many years in conjunction with glucosamine to keep arthritis under good control. We have tried several other brands of barley-grass juice tablets, but none of them worked for us.

I WILL NEVER BE WITHOUT MY GREENS

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Green Magma since March 2006. This product is the best. Also great for the skin, hair and nails. I have not had a cold or flu since April 2006. The tablets are great also because i can take them on the go with water. Of course the powder form enter the system faster but the tablets are very convenient.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

Super green food - gives me lots of energy and resistance to colds and infections

Love it!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Can't live without green magma. I definitely like the powder form better than the pills. I am not good with pills, but they still provide the same benefit as the powder. Green magma is a miracle product for optimal health.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

I been taking Green Magma for approximately 25 years and found the product kept me healthy by giving me energy, preventing colds, and regulating my system. I'm glad I found iHerb.com whose prices are very reasonable and services are excellent.

Fav green stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Green barley is a perfect food - you could live on it. It has lots of enzymes in it. What I like best though, is that it comes in a tablet. I've tried lots of other green powders and they taste like swamp water! EEEW! These tabs are easy to swallow. Great for hangover!

Easy to remember, easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have LUPUS and take barley grass to make my system more alkaline. This works GREAT!!!! Better than powdery green drinks. Just pop a few pills. My body thanks me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use it to help control blood sugar level. Preventative for type 2 diabetes.