Ad-ee

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Barley Dog. It makes my coat shiney. It tastes good when my owner mixes it with a tablespoon of soft food and warm water.

Barley Dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 10 year old dog Penny, had been getting an upset stomach every 10 days or so for about a year. I saw Barley Dog at my grocery store and decided to give it a try. I just stir it into her food and she loves it. It's been over two months now and not one tummy upset. I would highly recommend this product. My only concern is the garlic that is in the list of ingredients. because garlic is not good for dogs. So why not just leave it out?

yummy!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

My owner bought this for me and I love it. I don't eat grass as often. And it settles my stomache.

Our dogs love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

- This is supposed to curb a dog's desire to eat grass. It appears to help and the dogs love it!

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

My dogs love this sprinkled on their food. It has helped their digestion and overall stamina. Highly recommended. And: Iherb is the BEST of its kind on the Web!

Green Foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Barley dog is an excellent product for my dogs and i Herb offers it at a great price!

Really Helped!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

My dog used to eat large amounts of treated grass almost everyday during our 4 mile walk. He would throw it up a few times a week. I searched for something like this to possibly stop his grass addiction and it has cut his grass munching out by 95%~ I do have to wait until his body digests it before going on a walk but it's really helped!

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

My dogs are looking for greens in the winter. This seems to soothe their stomachs.

Good place to do business

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

My normal provider for this product raised the price 25%, so I found iherb via the search engine. The old vendor emailed that iherb was selling an older product, but what I got was brand new with an expiration date a year later than my previous order with the old guy. Delivery was super fast.

Barley Dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

have used this product for many years, with good results

1 2 3 4