Seems fine but no effect yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it for over 3 months but haven't noticed improvement in bloating. someone said to take 2 capsules a day which is what I am doing now but it still doesn't make a difference

Problematic for me with l reuteri and l fermentum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Contains L. reuteri and L. fermentum which can potentially create a reservoir of antibiotic resistant genes (which bacteria can use to become resistant to antibiotics). As I need to take antibiotics for crohns I stopped taking this for that reason.

AMAZING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is a very high quality product and the healing results are truly noticeable. You feel good and the digestion, intestinal or allergies problems dissipate. LOVE IT AND RECOMMEND IT

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

changed the thick discharge back to normal

Potent Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It claims you don't need to refrigerate it. Makes it easier for storing and eases the pain of doubts it it was stored properly before you own it. I do believe that truly working probiotic requires refrigeration, but who knows how far the science and technology has leaped. Anyways, with this one I noticed the difference before and after, so I can say I trust this product and I love the brand in general. Everything I tried so far worked well for me. The product is safe, judging from the list of ingredients printed on the label.

i felt nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i didn't feel anything after 3 weeks

this product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product is very convenient to use since it does not need a refrigerator . helps maintain the guts

Will recommend!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied. My bloating has lessened and I don't feel so tired after long hours of work. Helped boost my immune system.

No more bladder Infection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had too many bladder infections over the last few years. I did not want to use any more antibiotics so knew I had to find a solution for myself. After a lot of reading, I decided to try Garden of life. I have not had a bladder infection in over a year since I began taking Garden of life. I take one a day and am thrilled that I found a way to help myself to better health with antibiotics.

I feel nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best compliment I can give this product is that a month since I started taking I it, I feel nothing. After struggling with bloatedness and gas, even pain at times, for years now, I am so happy that I have now stopped experiencing all of that. Kudos to GOL for such a wonderful product. It's a little costly, but worth every cent spent.