Great oil and great price

Posted by potiholic on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sacha inchi oil is a very good ingredient in atopical skin products. If we think in its chemistry, it seem like argan oil with natural retinol, perfect for damaged and mature skins too. A few drops can be blended on a shampoo or bath gel bottle to get a nourising cosmetic. It's really great for atopic skin but it's an expensive oil in Spain. And cosmetics with sacha inchi use to be expensive too. When i saw this oil in a big bottle i didn't doubt. For face skin, use it pure before going to bed ( great ) and add it to body milk or soft washing gel. If you disagree smell, you can add a few drops of lavander or rosemary essential oil to the bottle, if you are not going to use it for cooking. I don't really know if sacha inchi oil is healthy as food or not, in Spain we can buy olive oil quite cheap and that is very healthy, and cheaper than sacha inchi oil, of course.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My package arrived earlier than I expected. It was packaged very well no leaks, it was wrapped perfectly and of good quality. I love this product and will be purchasing from this website again

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Glad i found an oil which is a tasty vegan omega 3 supplement that even my daughter agrees to take

omega 3,6,9

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I notice that's oil have omega 3,6,9 and I heard that is good for skin so I try to apply for face a few times but it cause acne grown up. I change to apply for hair.this is amazing , excellect good,I feel my hair become softing and smooth. I also try to use for food,taste fresh .