FitMiss Protein Shake - Vanilla Chai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my first product from FitMiss and its only the beginning. This flavour tastes like vanilla cake batter, so if you're into that than it's perfect! (I am minus the calories)

The Most Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the most delicious powder shake I have ever tried!! The flavor is like a mix between a caramelly white chocolate and berries. Also, it keeps me full all morning long. I make it with a banana and soymilk.

Great Product...Not Pricing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have re-ordered this product several times and am satisfied with the results. It has a great flavor. I mix the powder with half water and half almond milk, one pack of Activia strawberry yogurt, and off to work I go! The strawberry yogurt gives it a kick! However, the pricing KEEPS CLIMBING! My first order, the product was $24.99, now it is $35.29... very disappointed! I just ordered the same product on Jet.com for approx. $17, so I got two for what one will cost on iHerb. I will continue to use this website, but I hope they stop increasing prices! This is why I am giving 4 stars!

Keeps me full

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jan 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

been using this for almost 2 weeks and have lost 10 lbs as a result. Delicious, Love the taste and the consistency. This curbs any hunger I have for breakfast and flows over to curb my lunch appetite, too. I will purchased more. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page formore product reviews **

awsome

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

-------

Fabulous taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great! By far my favorite vanilla protein so far, but it does have a foamy consistency when shaken too much. Doesn't bother me much though.

Way Too Sweet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Its 1 of the few protein shake that is drinkable to me, but its way too sweet even with just rice milk and 1 scoop of powder.

Bad Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Taste is so bad YUCKY couldn't even try to Try it Again. . Waste of money

❤️❤️❤️Excellent!

Posted by SCARLETT look at me on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉Just click ✔▶️SCARLETT◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣!!"